With a slight detour to CFS Alert!

30 November 2011 to 30 May 2012

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A year in review

Well, this has been a great year and a sad year rolled in to one.

I did my first season of triathlon and duathlon and had a great time. I improved my Half Marathon time by about seven minutes, but I also lost a friend and a mentor (see the post below).

Hopefully next year will only bring positive things, then again you have to experience sorrow to know what true joy is - we were not meant to be happy all of the time and we cannot know ahead of time what the futre will bring.

One thing that I do know, I can't wait to see what next year brings! We are starting the year off right, with a family trip away from the snow and cold. Sipping a strawberry daquiri on a beach in the middle of January is the best...

Merry Christmas,

eme

No comments: