With a slight detour to CFS Alert!

30 November 2011 to 30 May 2012

Monday, June 21, 2010

Almost there

Only 40 days to go until race day, eek!

I think that I am over being sick, I had a really good 120 km ride a week ago. I took last week off as a bit of an impromptu 'mental break' week. I am not sure if the coach will be thrilled but the brain needed.

I had been so busy with work/Air Force Run stuff, then sick, then had a very full training week - mentally I was bagged and just needed to be a slug for a bit. I am feeling 1000% better this week and I am keen again to train and race again.

Coming up for this weekend is the St.Malo race weekend. http://stmalotri.blogspot.com/ I am only doing the Sprint, just a good warm up to the race season, practice transition, etc. It should be fun, as some friends are racing as well!

2 comments:

Ian Timshel said...

Can't wait to get caught up next weekend. Fight!

Bryan said...

Good luck at the race.