With a slight detour to CFS Alert!

30 November 2011 to 30 May 2012

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back to regularly schedule training...

Meeting with the coach tomorrow. Time to talk about goals for 2o10 and beyond, along with formulating the plan on how to get there.

I am pretty excited. I have some goals that I now know are possible, but a few years ago thought were out of reach. Yes, I know that they will take hard work but I don't mind the work - the work makes me feel stronger and more confident (I guess that is what it is supposed to do).

The only disappointment, our usual meeting place, one of my favourite coffee shops has closed down. I drove by today, taking the boy to a soccer function and the windows of the shop are covered up, no signs indicating if they are going to re-open. It sucks, they had a really good Oreo coffee cake! Alternate locaction for the meeting has been found, but I will miss that cake!

4 comments:

Ian Timshel said...

You're the definition of fire in the belly. Go gurl go.

eme said...

Ian, you are so good for my ego :), thanks!

Jordan said...

sooooo is Ironman on the list ?

eme said...

Jordan - see my post further down. 2012 ;)