With a slight detour to CFS Alert!

30 November 2011 to 30 May 2012

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Back at it after being sick

I was sick most of the weekend - really sore, stiff back and then Sunday evening I felt completely run down and shaky. I took Monday and Tuesday off work/training, as when ever I tried to be remotely energetic the shaky feeling came back (along with being exhausted). Monday night also involved coughing - yippee.

Went back to work today and also got in a 45 minute trainer ride and all is good - no issues with the heart rate. This week is a recovery week, so it was actually not the worst timing to get sick.

I also got an e-mail today that I was picked up as a Sugoi Brand Champion! This is very good, since I love Sugoi clothing and could spend way too much money on it without some help.

Friday is a spin-a-thon at work - I get to spin for an hour with a team from my office. We have a former road racer and a few spin class addicts, so we should give the competition a run for their money!

1 comment:

Bryan said...

c, good thing to hear your feeling better. Being sick sucks.