With a slight detour to CFS Alert!

30 November 2011 to 30 May 2012

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Up next...

Well, I have signed up for another Try a Tri in preparation for Morden.

I am going to do the St. Malo event next weekend. I have already registered on-line, so no panic issues like last race ;)

It is another 300m swim, 15km bike and 3 km run - so a little more on the bike and run - which I think is a nice build up to Morden, slow and steady.

I would like to see an improvement in my swim time, so that being said I hit Pan Am today and swam a really good 1000m in the 50m Training Tank. I had forgotten how nice it is to swim in a 50m pool!

Marathon day tomorrow - I am not racing (may fit a short run in early am) but the boy is doing the relay again this year. We'll see how he does, he is too speedy for me!

eme

No comments: