With a slight detour to CFS Alert!

30 November 2011 to 30 May 2012

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Um I'm an expert? When did that happen?

The Base has just stood up a triathlon team - woohoo for some group training and some stroke correction (get that shoulder doing what it is supposed to do).

I was asked by the club president (she is a friend) if I could bring in my race gear (wetsuit, bike, etc) so people could see the kind of gear involved. No big deal, right?

We ended up having around half the team show up (so, around 10) and they had some really good questions and seemed really keen. One also told me that he has been given my name by a few different people on the Base to talk to about triathlon.

I just love to know when I became this 'expert'!

Speaking of triathlon, off to go do a run...can't wait for spring and some warm weather, the treadmill is starting to wear thin.

1 comment:

Ian Timshel said...

Good to see you've got your groove all dialed in. Others are noticing! That's cool.